Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No News

Bones has no news. However, I thought you all might like to know that I am about to go and have a delicious warm power shower in our huge shower room at work. I often marvel at shower rooms, not least because I can fit a double bed AND a kitchen, and possibly an engine in ours. I will celebrate the occasion in style and brush my hair.

On another note, I am rather fed up with Girl trousers. Where on earth am I meant to put my keys????!!! Pockets seem to have failed to find their way into the design of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Hi Mort.
I hope the shower was up to your high standards hahahaha.
I know exactly what you mean about girls trousers. They seem to have forgotten the pockets. grrrrrrrrr someone should tell the manufacturers that we require good size pockets, not just for keys but change and others bits.
Enjoy your week and weekend.
Jo

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home