Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Phone

I now have my phone back... well, not the old one, that is in the mortuary, but I do have a new one 15pounds including 5pounds top-up, and a Nokia (my all time favourite breed). I have gone from an all dancing singing telephone with bluetooth and all sorts of other glorious things to a phone that ding dongs at me when someone calls. It makes and receives calls and does texts, that is all it does. That is what I wanted my phone to do in the first place, but by the way the salesman was going on when I bought my contract phone you would have thought making calls was a bit last season!

I shall have to remember not to wash this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Above postings shows that you didn't actually wash this one.

Please remember: THEY DO NOT SWIM,.............. AT ALL.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home