Thursday, April 03, 2008

DOH!!!!

I had a lovely dinner with Steve in the local Plough pub in Wolvercote last night; he is good company, and always very kind when I usually spend the evening bending his ear about various calamities I have got myself into.

This morning I noticed the washing was piling up, and was rather pleased when Maffi said he was going to bring his boat into Oxford, not least because I could gallently do the lift bridges, AND use his washing machine at the same time! I collected some clean clothes in a bag, and the washing in another. On arrival at his boat, he stood on the tiller, I shut all the doors and put the washing in the machine, including what I was wearing and was about to jump in the shower, when I thought I would just take my phone out the clean washing bag and charge it. AH! I realised I had actually put the clean washing in the machine, along with my phone and charger...

OOOPS! Not a recommended activity. I am now clean, but have raided Maffis wardrobe - Boys are quite large, but I think I look rather dashing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more dirty phone calls, then ??

Shame I quite enjoyed receiving them !!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Whitewater said...

You are very pleasent company as well and even better you paid. I like this dinner lark.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home