Monday, March 10, 2008

Zoological Findings.....

There I was hanging my head out of the side hatch enjoying the rain when I heard some noises akin to the small cries of hungry wildlife. After much staring across to the bank on the other side of the canal I convinced myself there was a nest. I marvelled and swooned and considered how lucky I was to be so close to nature as it develops into fully grown life, and how wonderful it was that I have a Zoology degree that enables me to appreciate these things. Well, that was until I realised that the small hungry cries were probably the two reeds rubbing against each other in the wind.

What a good job I didn't stay in Zoology!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yesterday I was reading your blog and noted the chapter about depression. And how interesting your blog were. Today I heard on the radio that Australian scientists have found out that only two weeks of blogging diminishes depression! You seem to have found your way!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An 'ology' that means you are a scientist. Wow!!!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just a pretty face, then.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home