Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ongoing Saga

The boat still stinks of diesel, but hopefully having the engine bay steam cleaned at some point will sort all that out. Steve Mallpas from Oxford Cruisers was regailing me with tails of the most amazing stuff that gets rid of the smell of diesel.. but it has been banned - grrrrr.

Having had a really busy month I completely forgot to plan anything fun or nice this weekend and have ended up drifting in fumes with the odd fun bit. SO, a big thank you to Adam and Miss T for last night, and to Maffi for the quick lunch today. I'll be pleased to get back to work.

Now, back to the grindstone. I have planned the week better! I need to have some fun to enable me to write about something other than diesel. Grrrrrrr.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're turning into Eartha Kitt -grrrrrr.

7:53 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Really ejoyed having you cupcake!

Don't wait for the diesel to drive you out another time. xxx

9:52 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

miss t - lovely! thank you.

weeping cross - hmm... something else to look up on google!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home