Monday, January 28, 2008

Still no Licence...

...so I have emailed BW and received a prompt reply

"Thank you for your email. I cannot see a gold licence for BONES index 75632 on your account as yet however these do take 15 working days for processing. Please can you advise when this was posted so that I can determine if this is still within the processing time?"

I posted it at the beginning of December, so I wonder what has happened there. Hrmph

AMENDED: I have just received an email

"Thank you for your reply. I can advise that the paperwork is in our processing offices and your discs should be with you shortly"

Hurrah

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Min turned up last week and I applied after you.

3:28 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I wrote back to them asking them what I should do, I shall wait a while and hear what they say. I suppose I will have to send it in again. I do wonder why I don't have any stickers on my window for not being licenced - especially as this area is VERY good at inspecting.

3:55 PM  
Blogger WeepingCross said...

That'll be angels whispering in the inspector's ear, 'No boat here, nothing to see, moving along now'

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your experience is anything like ours the licence turned up the day after we spoke to them. We were also given the 15 day processing story.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home