Thursday, January 17, 2008

Programming, Jobs and Frustrations.

It is commonly believed (even by boaters) that boaters do not have jobs, or if they do they are only temporary. I am a boater, and I have a job. I am currently sitting in my office wishing I was on the boat enjoying the rain and muddy canals, but instead I am trying to program and oh how I hate programming. My brain is not full of programming language AT ALL. I can make the computer do all sorts of lovely wonderful things, but can I get it to send a bit to the parallel port NO! Surely it can't be that hard. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bones is cross and frustrated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are annoyed, aren't you? Count to ten in binary: 1, 10, 11, 100, 101, 110, 111, 1000, 1001, 1010!

2:09 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

BLAH! Bad weeping cross!

I am however now skipping.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home