Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bones' Revamp

I have been accused of being a man on repeated occasions, and I have also been ID'd for buying ciggies for a friend (I won't do that again!), and alcohol. I also have the amazing talent of wearing girls clothes and making it look like I have shopped in the mans department. I am rather more like an excitable puppy than a human being, and thus this year Bones has decided to a) act her age (ho ho ho), and be more elegant and feminine. I am not entirely sure how to go about this, but at least it is the thought that counts.

Despite this new era of moving towards my life time goal of being elegant, gentle and composed I still have a passion for moustaches, engine oil and ear hair. My problem in the past is that I just haven't managed to get the balance right; from now on I shall remember to do the former in public, and the latter in private (rather than the usual stratergy of the opposite!).

Watch this space! (grin)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But you have a moustach, two in fact, I know I bought them

10:37 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

and I love them.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you could buy a dress,like trousers but slightly diffrent :?)

1:22 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

but what would I do with it MT?

9:20 AM  
Blogger valonia said...

If you ever find the answers please, please tell me.

I wore a skirt to work last month when I ran out of clean clothes and the gentleman I was supporting that day looked at me, very confusingly, and asked me why I was dressed like a lady...

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame 'women's lib', it all started when women wanted to wear the trousers (actually and metaphorically.:)

9:26 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

What about modelling yourself on Frida?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frida_Kahlo

very much a lady - and a big tash (you'd have to sleep with Trotskyites though).

I wore a skirt in the Summer, and a colleage noted that it was the first time he'd seen my ankles in 6 years! Pass the stout hessain!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home