Saturday, December 15, 2007

Poorly and Christmas

I mentioned earlier in the week that I thought I might have tonsillitis. I don't, but the Dr did sign me off for a further two weeks from work because of my concussion. He also said that I have a disease that is going around, and will just have to rest. I do so loathe resting.

I am spending Christmas aboard the great ship this year. I have never spent Christmas on my own before so I am rather tentative, but I am looking forward to the experience. On Boxing day I will spend some time at the ancestoral seat; our family gatherings are always quite special!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spending christmas alone, wink wink, i dont think so with maffi just down the canal, a walk away hope you are feeling better for xmas, have a good time love and best wishies to you bone's see you next year
Allan

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home