Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Being Ill

I am not the easiest person at the best of times, but when I am ill I turn into a 5 year old, sleep and tend to be very pathetic. I am very grateful to Maffi who has been tending my stove, fending off my moods, and cooking for me. He always complains at my cooking, and to be honest I really can't work out why, I am a positive goddess in the kitchen compared to the meister. I have finally started some antibiotics and am expecting to feel tip top shape imminently, I think Maffi will be pleased as my poorliness has been taking its toll:



I am very proud of myself for not posting dead flies through his open mouth... it was SO tempting!!!!

hmm... I must write about something other than being ill!

3 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

When you emailed to say Maffi was asleep with his mouth open I was expecting him to be on his back looking like a hippo. This is quite modest :-)

8:15 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

i chose the modest one...! I had to remember where my TLC was coming from during this appauling disease ridden spell I find myself wrapped up in!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 24/7 nursing rely makes one pooped just wait till he gets man flu then its your turn to nurse and catch flies lol
Allan

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home