Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hat Stand, Eyes; Door hatch and Noses

It is with great sadness that I have to say that I think the hat stand is going to have to go. It would be a shame if someone did some serious injury on it - unfortunately the average boater is not 3ft tall. Shame.

Maffi's sliding hatch on the back of the boat is another hazard. The number of times I bang my head on it, he bangs his head on it and visitors bang their heads on it is unbeleivable. In an attempt to avoid banging my head AGAIN I decided that I would reverse out of his boat. Unfortunately I stood up too soon and wacked my nose on it - the agony was quite exceptional. I did scream a blood curdling scream that would make even ghosts go pale, but no-one came to my aid. As my eyes watered and I felt poorly I screamed another, slightly hollow but still rather pain filled scream and STILL no-one came to sooth my quivering brow. After sometime the pain subsided and after even more time Maffi minced his way up the boat saying 'are you alright'. ALRIGHT?! was I alright. His ears weren't by the time I had finished my polite if not elegant tirade at him. Why did he not come? Apparently it was simple - EVERYONE bangs their head on the hatch. I banged my NOSE I insisted... and this was FAR more painful and my scream could have been the final exsperation of my life.. but NO he remains unconvinced. I didn't hear anyone scream about my deer head... yet it seems that has to go. I think the back end of Maffi's boat should have to go.

Sulk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home