Friday, November 02, 2007

Coat Hangers and Hat stands

Having hung up and speered myself with my hat stand ignored the pain and generally regarded the warm 'deer' welcoming as something of an honour I have been living happily ever after. My friends however have not. My word, people DO complain - first it was the blue bucket, and now it is my new friend that is getting the flack. I can't possibly repeat the words used, but surfice to say that the deer has a new home:




As long as I remember to reverse, when I peer at the book shelves, before standing up things should work out just fine!

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Those flipping antlers are a death trap. It looks from the photo as though you have moved them to the other side of the boat. How is that supposed to be any safer? they need to go in the bin.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agreed I now heve a hole in the top of my head and nearly had my sore eye taken out.

11:03 AM  
Blogger MissT said...

new homw should equal bottom of the canal.

3:35 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Are you sure?! I am wondering whether you have all missed out on the sheer beauty of the deer - and surely all beauty surpasses all sense?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strap antlers to just above your front door, high enough to avoid spearing eyes and low enought o void low bridges.

ive seen a boat with something similar on my travels and it looks good.

i dont think people will nick it

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home