Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birthdays!!!!!!



What a glorious morning it is when one can awake to an extra year of wisdom, excitement and fun. I am not the only one that gets excited about birthdays; Wrigglefingers (from CWF) and I share a birthday, so I texted her late last night ‘just one sleep until our birthdays’. The reply came ‘Sleep! You need sleep at such times?’.


I sit here on my ‘turtle mat’ with my new ‘pencil case’ by my side learning how to ‘fossilise your hamster’ whilst sucking on some ‘grog flavoured pirate mints’ (and mopping up the mess with my ‘pirate napkins’). I am warming myself on my ‘pirate hot water bottle’, and playing with my new ‘spanner’ as I dream up ways to spend the ‘money’ I was given. This morning Bones is a happy Bones. I just LOVE birthdays!

Happy Birthday Shep.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dr Bones
have a wonderful day

is it

"antiques gain value with age"?

God bless google Free2live here.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you get the turtle flat enough to call it a mat? or is that its name?

matthew the turtle?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday Bones, hope you have a great day!! I expect you will knowing you!

Sue and Vic

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Birthday and may the next one be as happy

4:04 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birthdays ROCK!
Nearly Home Time - yipppeeeee

4:20 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Birthday greetings from Amsterdam - hope you have/have had a simply spiffing time :-)

love MissT xxxx

4:21 PM  
Blogger kim & jim said...

.:*h A p P y B i R t H d A y*:.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birday
from Blackbird!

9:27 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Happy Birthday Bones!!!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger consideringlillys said...

I have hidden my hamster , who is trumatised !!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home