Friday, October 05, 2007

Moving onto a boat.

I am currently residing in a *house* overnight in order to pack my remaining things that are in storage here and take them to the boat. Something that is beginning to dawn on me is that I don't have a cistern on the boat, this means my camel has no-where to live. Not only that but I don't have a downstairs lavatory, which means my cow has no where to live.
Thus, If you are thinking of living on a boat my top tip is make sure you have enough cisterns. Indeed, it seems I have an enormous amount of books; this would be great if they were useful but is the clifton year book, who's who, and a biography of the revd grimshore of howarth can hardly be regarded as lifesaving essentials.... or are they... hmm... I forgot about grimshore.... and Who's who can always be good fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home