Monday, October 08, 2007

Maffi III

Maffi is absolutely bored out of his skull, but still a pleasure to be around (I certainly wouldn't be under such circumstances). I am amazed at how well he is dealing with his current situation, but I wish I could make it better! Had the Dr told him BEFORE the operation that he would have to lie on his front or side for 10days and could only get up (and not lie on his back) for 10minutes in every hour, he may have been better prepared; perhaps I would have been too! The good news however is that he can now see me putting the eyedrops into his bad eye – this is bad for me because he knows when the drop is descending, but good news for him as it means, at the moment at least, he isn’t blind in that eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home