Thursday, October 18, 2007

Letters from the family

I have just trundled along to my pigeon hole and found 3 letters from the family:
I have a letter from my less-than-a-year-old niece on Durex paper thanking me for the money "I can buy at least 12 pregnancy tests with it" A card "how to be a proper bloke" signed from my aunt Margie who died about 5 years ago and whose handwriting looks like my sisters, and a letter from my dad in a catalogue envelope with a sticker from a closed cup mushrooms packet (including nutritional value information) with my address written in the corner.

Aren't families excellent!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Durex paper"? - the mind boggles, and I think yours must be elsewhere.

3:36 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

no really... it is headed notepaper!!! with Duragel as well which is "clear and non-scented" apparently!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good grief.
Anyway, see you tomorrow at some point.
JOTW

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home