Monday, October 15, 2007

Deer Heads and Hat Stands

I was delighted and somewhat proud as I hung up my deers skull with antelers onto a peg by the front door. What a GLORIOUS hat stand! I hung various hats on the various bony hooks and stood back with pride. Gone were the days where I hunted around for a hat, and IN are the days of grabbing a hat on the way out - such ease, such splendour!

I left the boat, with one last glance inside to admire the ingenious use of my acquisition and went for a walk.

On returning, I opened the door and strolled into the boat and nearly got speared in the eye by an antler (and would have lost an eye were it not for my sharp avoidence!). My ingenius positioning was more lunatic than style. The problem is, there is nowhere else for it! I am now on the look out for a pair of safety specs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home