Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Camera IV

I am still baffled by cameras, but thank you for all your advice and suggestions! It hadn't occured to me that I might not want to take pictures in the dark, so that is something else I will be considering when I look at different makes. I want to spend less than 200pounds, it has to fit in my pocket and I am thinking of a Sony, not least because my last camera was a Sony, and that means I can use the same memory sticks (which saves expense).
I asked Weeping Cross about his camera, and he tells me he is pleased with his, but the focus seems to be very accurate, which leads to some out of focus pictures (and he really does take exceptional pictures, and had no problem with his previous camera). I am currently using my mothers which is a pentax Optio S5n, and the focus is sometimes wayward on that too. I am taking her camera back at the weekend, so I really do need to make my mind up!

2 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

Hi Peeps - remember that I can get this type of thing at a discount from work. Not a huge one, but one none the less.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

On the subject of focus, all cameras do it in different ways.

To KISS some use one point and others use multi points.

Some cameras have a choice and a lot of the new ones have 'face recognition' and so will always make sure peoples faces are in focus.

Ask me on Saturday evening but do not tell Maffi

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home