Monday, October 15, 2007

Bottle and the Great Monstrosity

We were reversing the boat, and as we encountered the fishermen there was something in the water. Once we moored up it became apparent it was a futon mattress.. what a sensible place to put your old matress, I can't think of anywhere worse but I can only admire the way some people think! Rather bemused, but knowing something had to be done about it, we all set too pulling it out. Well, bottle did. Bottle has a lot of stamina and persistence, I can only admire it. I am quite sure Maffi and I didn't do a lot, but this man has strength! Thanks Bottle!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

And there was I thinking you were doing all the pulling.

Lets say

It was team work, could not have done it without you (and Maffi).

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home