Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bones is Happy

Hurrah! It is raining, The water looked delicious this morning with the drops falling into it making concentric rings of delight, not only that but the trees were dripping and the sky is Grey. I love it! I cycled into work in my waterproofs - another delectable outfit from Dr Bones' wardrobe; not only are they not terribly waterproof but they make me look like a tent - all is not lost however because they do actually match.

Another delightful happening this morning was that I left my cycle helmet outside overnight which meant it dripped down the back of my neck as I rode in. Normally this would be unpleasent, but as the drips were cold, and I was getting increasingly warmer and sweatier (my waterproofs are neither waterproof or breathable!) I found it a refreshing delight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that you dragged me out of bed for early morning tea

11:02 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

ah, yes... and promptly fell asleep so you had to get it!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Rain is evil. Grey is the colour of doom.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home