Sunday, September 09, 2007

Saturday 8th September

A rather rocky start to the morning with various correspondences which were nothing short of upsetting, and downright wrong. What makes people think they can tell you how to live your life, and give you a synopsis of everything you are doing wrong when they haven't even asked what it is you are doing. Something I learnt when I was very young was don't mess in other peoples relationships. I think that is why I try to be honest with my beloveds and tell them everything that is going on. I am sure my friends are just trying to be helpful, but I wish they would rely on two sides of a story before jumping in with both feet.

The wedding on the other hand was an absolute delight. They are beautiful people.

I had a surprise visit in the evening from someone who wanted to give me a hug. What a lovely thing to do. I don't think he had quite realised he was coming to a vipers nest, but we did get the opportunity to talk which is something that we haven't done for a very long time in person. He usually relies on letters, and as you know carrier pigeon isn't terribly efficient when addressing lifetime matters!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are your friends we just want whats best for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Hmmm - always difficult to judge correspondence. Or how much solicited or unsolicited advice to give and when to be silent.

Hope it wasn't one of my letters. If so, apologies. I've bought some special pirate stickers just for you!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home