Sunday, September 30, 2007

Do I look Amused?!

hrmph. I decided that today would be the day to change the oil, and all the filters. The oil and the diesel went beautifully well until I tried to the bleed the system, and I am now intensely irritated - not only did the engine STILL not roar into life, but I managed to crack the union joint on one of the injector pipes. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Now I need a new one.
Am I amused NO. I have ripped my trousers and have two bleeding knuckles (albeit on different fingers), I stink of Diesel and have oil in my hair, I also have a sore neck and am in foul humour.

This I am sure you will agree is exactly the sort of condition any host should be in when looking forward to an evening with some friends (and I am cooking!). I hope they don't breath wrong else the dragon within me will be unleashed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Dragon seemed pretty thoroughly in check. Cheers for a fun evening.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrggghhhhh...... I just LOVE girls who smell of diesel...oil in the hair as well..(sound of heavy breathing)... dammit, Bones, PLEASE can I have your phone number??? (If not, perhaps you would just post me a pair of your used filters).

1:07 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

She had ripped trousers as well :-)

Dr B - glad the power of gin had rendered you human by the time we arrived. love you lots...

1:24 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

and who is anonymous?!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dunno but they still haven't emailed like they promised.

2:27 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

is it the same anonymous?

2:42 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

You can probably work it out from their IP address?

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home