Friday, September 14, 2007

Cheek of it!!!!!

I have, for some time now, been working on my bathroom. I have a gorgeous sink, funky but not wonky shower tray, a blue bucket, and a lavatory in a splendid room with light vinyl on the walls and black vinyl on the floor. It is a complete palace and fit for a king. I still have to sort out a bit of trim, a little 'trim' to cover the wayward edging, but other than that I find the entire space a huge triumph. Or at least, I did!

Recently Miss T visited Maffi's boat and ever since then she has been harping on about his bathroom, and the open plan (whatever that means!) lavatory blah blah blah. I did not take to heart her lack of enthusiasm for my own bathroom until Maffi and I were with her at the local boozer where she had the CHEEK to suggest it was a building site (GASP!) Not only that but Maffi Agreed... and THEN he wonders why there is no future between us......... tsk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You dig your own hole. Since when has a blue bucket been a required part of every beautiful bathroom?

4:28 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

not a requirement, but all bathrooms have accessories... some have pictures of shells, others have all sorts of lotions or even a waste paper basket, but mine is a blue bucket....

12:45 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Well I have found my blue bathroom bin very useful on one memorable occasion

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I heard Miss T

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home