Friday, September 07, 2007

Banters

After a hair cut in Theale, Maffi and I trekked across to the train station to head to Oxford where we were going to meet John who would take us the rest of the way to Napton for another CanalWorld Forum banter.

Once in Oxford we were distracted by some excellent buskers and there was very little time for me to pack for my four day post-banter adventure with Keeping Up

When we eventually made it up to Napton, we made our way to the canal and found some banterers loitering on a lock beam - I will download the photo when I work out how to get it off my phone!

I really enjoy the banters we have, it is a good opportunity to meet new people and generally chill out - I have made some good friends through them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home