Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have just been to visit the lovely inhabitants of Gypsy Rover who are dealing with the floods admirably. It was the first time I meandered down to the river and I was surprised, considering the news, that there weren’t more of oxfords artefacts floating past the windows. The water levels really are astonishing. I am a visual person and seeing the water levels for myself really was incredible. Thank you for the lovely cuppa and it was great meeting your chums.

White Water has posted Culham Locks new water feature – do have a look. Also check out some other pictures from the green man the one near the pub is where I stopped to moor earlier in the summer and had to climb onto the boat roof to step UP onto dry land!

This weekend I am going to give Maffi a hand doing the Caen Flight…. I saw a picture of it this morning and it has made me feel rather faint

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your time with maffi at the weekend good luck at caen locks we have been down them

4:13 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

having seen the pictures I think it is going to hurt!!!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home