Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Houses

As I sit on my advantage point enjoying a glass of lemonade on the terrace looking over Oxford I find my self enjoying the wooded location and lack of water. Houses don't move (or at least they aren't meant to) which is a strange sensation, and the kettle boils really quickly. I am enjoying the hot water, but the cold isn't that bad.
I think this is a good week to be living in a house, but I do think I would have enjoyed the experience of wading my way to work in the morning. As it is, I shall remain on the terrace on one of the highest points of Oxford enjoying my glass of lemonade.

Cruel isn't it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Whitewater said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Whitewater said...

I put a commnet on then realise I can't spell or miss out words, their is term for that I just can't spell it.So i had to delete. will try again after i have engaged brian!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whereas I, on the other hand, have been enjoying cycling through as much water as possible, only pausing occasionally to wring out my sewage-ridden* trousers or to take photos.

* Well, only a few splashes actually.

10:05 PM  
Blogger valonia said...

We've had enough of this wading malarky and are coming to move in with you.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home