Friday, July 27, 2007

Family

Gosh! My sister has just complimented me on my blog - this means she has read it!!!! I was going to write something about such a break through, but I am visiting The Weeping Cross. Under normal circumstances I am sure I could conjure up something appropriate, but I came here for a pleasant relaxing evening.

You will be interested to know that I have spent the evening watching a film through my jumper which made me dash to the lavatory twice.


All hail devoted sisters (I wonder if the other one will follow suit) Boo Hiss down with horror and Hurrah up with lovely holidays (honest, it is going to be relaxing over the weekend and not involve lots and lots and lots and lots of... oh dear.. I feel faint.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home