Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boating

Living on a boat is such a delightful life, but not one for everyone - or so people keep telling me. So, where would I like to live if fantasy was my reality?

In no particular order:

A castle with en suit pastry chef

A cave - I nearly did this once, but uni told me I needed to have a postal address and didn't seem to understand when I said I was happy to go without post.

I always liked the idea of living in a mud hut too.

Well that is three to be going on with. Considering I live on a boat with a million dollar view (and a full toilet and no hot water...!) I have done well.

Most of the places I like the idea of living in tend not to have neighbours, and that is the great thing about a boat. If you don't like your neighbours you can untie them and watch them float away. (Don't try this at home kids!).

Hmm... having mentioned the ensuit pastry chef I think I would like to spend some time living in the middle of a delicious cream slice. YUM.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You'd need a flipping big oven to bake a cream slice large enough to live in....

2:29 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Actually. I am very tiny.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home