Friday, June 22, 2007

Keys

My friend gave me a lift into work yesterday and in the process my keys fell out of my pocket. I didn't realise until I got home last night and couldn't get in. After some highly skilled activity I did manage to get in, but my keys are now in surrey.
DOH!

I have also just worked out who Digital Don is who left a message in the previous post about getting a proper job - cheers Don! Don is great! We worked together in cambridge many moons ago he did the electrical stuff and I did some brain stuff. Don had some fine motorbikes and we used to go for a spin at lunchtime. One time, I fell asleep and he only realised when he set off from some traffic lights at a tremendous pace and had to catch my legs!!! It was a shame I missed him going really fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home