Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stained Glass

Hannah Gibbons a long and faithful member of my crew is also an artist, and has started taking commissions for her speciality which is stained glass windows. I think she is exceptionally talented and thought I would share her first commission with you. She does all shapes and sizes, but this one is for a house. Isn't it simply gorgeous!



If you want to explore the possibility of commissioning something yourself, then leave a message and I will pass your details on to her. You can leave a message in the comments here, or in the guestbook. If you want it to be private, leave a private message in the guestbook!

3 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

OOOOH - I'm jealous this looks lovely. When cash flow allows I would love to commission something. Perhaps to go in our long fabled kitchen extension!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Mort

That looks divine, like Miss T, when cash flow allows, I would like a narrowboat with windows like that. The interior would look something like the boat on this page (check the other photos):

http://www.moveyourboat.co.uk/1899-70ft-trad-stern-converted-butty-i45.html

Trust all is well on the Bones

Pete

8:13 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

amazing, I didn't know Hannah was so talented! I reckon it'd look good in a narrow boat!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home