Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today.

I am exhausted. It is 6:40 and I have only just had afternoon tea! In a moment of quaintness I decided to brew my tea and cook my crumpets on the wood burning stove. I won't be doing that again.

Several weeks ago I wrote about a cupboard I had put up just inside the front doors for coats etc. Unfortunately I didn't put the door on quite right (or so I thought), and the hinge end of the door is about 1cm further in than the open end of the door (if you get what I mean). This means the vents on the louvre door are slightly angled towards the door.... which actually works quite well! In a moment of genius I realised the air will flow through the louvres into the cupboard much easier with the door at a slight angle towards the front doors. Anyone would think I designed it like that! I am hoping that the Bones approach to narrowboat fitout will sweep all before it and conquer the waterways (before they are closed down).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home