Saturday, December 23, 2006

Electrics

Doing DIY on narrowboats is often rather amusing and today was just one example.
This afternoon I successfully wired in a light in my bedroom. It was only when I went through to the rest of the boat that I realised the only place I now have light is in the bedroom. Unfortunately it had gone dark so I couldn't see what the problem was, but after finding my torch I had managed to undo a connection in the bathroom. I re-did this and now have light all down the boat. Indeed, the only place I don't have light where I would like to is in the engine room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Keep going Mortimer, you're doing a grand job. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for a Happy New Year with NarrowBoat Bones

10:16 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

cheers ma dear!
you too!
Bones

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home