Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Over enthusiastic

I am now finding the need to finish my bathroom rather greater than I thought I would. I am still undecided about the wall covering for the shower area, and may well go for vinyl flooring rather than tiles - I can always tile it at a later date if I change my mind! Vinyl is easy to cut and will be much quicker to do.

Over the weekend I managed to cut a hole in a piece of worktop for the sink, and it was just about the right size! I am getting better at it but don't really want to have to do it again and now that the kitchen sink and bathroom sink are in decent bits of worktop I don't think I will need to.

I put a notice in the church noticesheet on sunday asking if anyone had any spare wood lying around in their gardens that I could burn in the fire. Lots of people have come forwarded offering me some and I am really delighted!!! My saw and I will be paying several people a visit over the next few visits in order ot collect the goods. One is a beech tree, already felled, but in rather large bits! Who needs the gym!

I will certainly need a shower after all the hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home