Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Projects Looming

Now my thumb has just about healed from being broken and crushed I am thinking about more DIY projects (and finishing the ones I have started). I have started to make a cupboard to go next to the front door to keep coats etc tidied away. The big thing is going to be the bathroom, I simply don't know what to do with that for the moment. I had been thinking of getting a small shower tray to replace the hipbath which is currently in there taking up too much space for such a small room. I can't really make the room bigger because it will take up even more of the area with a side hatch!

I am also trying to negotiate a mooring in the craning area near my current mooring so I can get on with the sanding, I am not having much luck at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home